Author Topic: MINI Videos/ADs  (Read 9549 times)

Offline Little Miss Mini

• Verified Member
  • Regular
  • My baby
    • A Girl and Her Camera
Re: MINI Videos/ADs
« Reply #90 on: April 21, 2010, 07:16:28 PM »
Mini E takes on the Nurburgring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z3BKaGqurQ
I love a good-looking S

Offline ongwc

• Verified Member
  • Regular
« Reply #91 on: April 30, 2010, 03:50:21 PM »
Taken from The Star, what a lucky MINI COOPER  :victory:  :yahoo:

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/4/30/nation/6162387&sec=nation

KUCHING: Alert workers managed to save a number of luxury cars when their workshop caught fire and was destroyed.

Among the cars they managed to save were a couple of Mercedes Benz and a Mini-Cooper. The vehicles were getting a body work at the workshop at Lorong Chawan here.

One of the workers, who lives at the wooden quarters which were also destroyed in the fire, said they managed to push the cars out of the workshop with the help of passers-by.

“I was taking a bath when my son shouted there was a fire in the spray room. I rushed out and saw thick black smoke so I shouted for help to push the cars out of the workshop and get my family to safety,” said 38-year-old Collin Sapong.

He said five people were living in the workers’ quarters and that no one was hurt. They lost all their possessions, including their personal documents.

Collin, who has been working at the workshop for seven years, said yesterday’s fire started around 5.30pm.

Fire and Rescue Department Kuching Zone chief Jemros Olin said the department received a call at 5.53pm.

He said two fire engines from Tabuan Jaya and Padungan stations along with 21 firefighters arrived at the scene within three minutes of the call.

The fire was brought under control in 10 minutes. Loss to property and the cause of the fire have yet to be ascertained.

Offline wagyu

• Verified Member
  • Regular
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2010, 08:20:13 AM »
from Mini space:
Francisco Costa, the Women?s Creative Director for Calvin Klein Collection completely customized a new MINI Countryman, and painted the bad boy matte black. Two other fashion superstars took a crack at MINIs of their own, Take a sneek peek at the cars in our exclusive preview video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufNNcWBrOpk&feature=player_embedded

Offline jckl

• Administrator
  • Full Timer
« Reply #94 on: August 18, 2010, 12:52:20 PM »
I like the one in China Town, having sushi served on rail! :thumbsup:

Offline Sebastian

• Verified Member
  • Regular
    • NJquality Studios
« Reply #95 on: September 17, 2010, 12:03:08 PM »
Seen it done with other cars, tho this is the best version thus far.

Offline jckl

• Administrator
  • Full Timer
« Reply #96 on: March 21, 2012, 05:35:15 PM »
3 D painting in China