Author Topic: Tioman Girl  (Read 296 times)

Offline Little Miss Mini

• Verified Member
  • Regular
  • My baby
    • A Girl and Her Camera
Tioman Girl
« on: December 13, 2012, 07:50:53 PM »
Hi guys!

Little Miss Mini no longer has a MINI... I've sold my baby and am now living on Tioman Island.
I quit my job and everything, and am here apparently to force myself to write my Great Malaysian Novel.
I'll be here for a few months, or maybe even longer, depending on whether I spend my days just sleeping or swimming or mooching about on the beach or really writing (the novel may no doubt include a drive with some colourful MINIs and their even more colourful owners!)
Thank you for your friendship these past three years that I've been with the club, and of course for all the drives and meets and activities and advice. It has been truly a dream come true to own a MINI (and a nightmare too) and I've had fun with everyone.
Best regards to everyone, and if you're coming to Tioman just give me a holler.

Hugs and kisses,
LMM aka Ezanor.
I love a good-looking S

Offline sooks

• Verified Member
  • Full Timer
Re: Tioman Girl
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 10:29:30 PM »
All the best LMM aka Tioman Girl  :clap3:

Offline Miniforte

• Verified Member
  • Regular
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 07:48:45 AM »
 :sSig_hi: LMM, I wish you to become the next J. K. Rowling of Malaysia, everyone at MCOM will be very proud of you. And soon you will be member of Ferrari club, Lamborghini or Bentley club and not any more MCOM member, hahaha, but we wish you still remember us at MOCM  :respect:
Let tomorrow take care of tomorrow

Offline PureSilver

• Administrator
  • Full Timer
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 08:48:29 AM »
All the best Eza! If money and time permits, We'll go over for a visit...
Now, don't be a stranger, do visit us here and drop a line or two when you have time..

Offline jckl

• Administrator
  • Full Timer
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 10:05:12 AM »
Your courage in wanting to live your own life is truly admirable. All the best and may all your dreams come true!

Offline wagyu

• Verified Member
  • Regular
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 10:07:38 AM »
wow, living in an Island is always my dream.
You are the first one i've meet in MOCM event years ago (the petronas GP event), so i wish you all the best and i'm sure will visit you some days as i'm always travel to beach.

Offline myap

• Verified Member
  • Occasional
  • Be MINI
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 10:30:48 AM »
Now every admirer of yours will be headed to Tioman by revealing your secret location.

I guess Life's a beach... for you huh.

Take care!   :sHa_banana:

Offline Lty808

• Verified Member
  • Full Timer
  • ... have a mini , have a coffee while rain ....
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 10:07:20 AM »
Your courage in wanting to live your own life is truly admirable. All the best and may all your dreams come true!

i totally agree with you , it is not easy to always do what we like and dream too .
LMM or soon will be Tioman gal , might not see you many many times , here would like to wish you all the best and do enjoy the nature of Tioman too .